Fields of Expertise
For Korean-Italian translation, Japanese-Italian translation, and Chinese-Italian translation, my diverse background and unique combination of skills allow me to offer you a high level of knowledge and expertise about the following fields:
- BUSINESS – Data sheets, internal and external policies, audits, human resources, employee handbooks, corporate governance, training materials, presentations.
- MARKETING – Brochures, slogans, campaigns, press releases, white papers, case studies, customer testimonials, corporate profiles, internal communication, presentations, annual reports.
- ENGINEERING – Machine tools, logistics, maintenance, engineering specifications, manuals, presentations, catalogs, training materials, marketing materials, technical proposals, user guides.
Services – Korean, Japanese, and Chinese-Italian translation
As a professional translator, here are the types of services I do offer:
- Document Translation – I can translate the language pairs listed above, typically in Word files.
- Revision, Proofreading, and Editing – I can work on others’ translations into Italian.
- Summary Translations, Transcreation, and Original Writing – I can summarize, translate, and create original writing.
- Desktop Publishing – I can edit files in a variety of software to fit your needs: Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and more.
- Website Translation – I can review and translate your websites, using HTML, ASP, PHP, Joomla, and WordPress.
What I Don’t Do and Why
- Interpreting. Because I can’t tell where I’ll be in the near future.
- Proofreading from machine translation. Because I believe in providing high-quality, original translation.
- Translation to non-native languages. Because I think a translator should know completely (at the native level) his target language.
- Medical, legal translations and other fields for which I lack expertise and interest. Because I’m interested in giving you the best possible translation
How much will it cost?
The cost of a translation depends mainly on the length of the text to be translated. The longer the text, the greater the cost. Of course, there are other factors that will also determine the final price: urgency (i.e. do you need a rush, overnight translation?), the degree of specialization (general, business, technical…), and file format (Word, PDF…).