In today’s global business environment, the most competitive international companies are frequently conducting business in foreign countries, and may even have offices located in multiple countries around the world. In order to communicate effectively with their business partners, clients and employees, such companies may often require the services of a professional translator.
Whether you or your company are looking to have materials translated for in-house purposes or for partner and client communication, I can provide high-quality, prompt service to meet your needs.
I offer the following types of business translation services:
- Administrative Translation. Includes administrative documents and other texts used within businesses and organisations in the day-to-day management and administration of a company.
- Commercial Business Translation. Includes a wide-range of documents used in the business and international commerce world, such as digital and printed correspondence, company accounts, tender submissions, reports, and more.
- Economic Translation. Includes more specific business documents related to the field of economics. These are often significantly more academic in nature.
- Financial Translation. Includes all types of financial materials, from banking forms to asset management to stocks and bonds.
For each of these specialized areas, I can help you translate:
- Company reports
- Financial reports, banking and accounting documents
- Business, finance and economic texts
- Business correspondence
- Presentation and promotion materials
- Business plans and marketing research materials
Plus, any of the additional types of business texts listed below!
Job types include: Animation, Articles, Audio, Books, Brochures, Business Cards, Catalogs, Certificates, Contracts and Agreements, Corporate Letters, Dictionaries, E-Learning Courses, Economic/Trade Materials, Educational Records/Documents, Film Scripts, Financial Statements, Flyers, Hardware, Help Files, Illustrations, Immigration Documents, Informed Consents, Labels/Packaging, Legal Content, Legal Documents, Letters/Emails, Logo, Manuals, Manuals (Employee), Manuals (Non-Technical), Marketing, Marketing (Advertisements), Medical Records/Documents, Newsletters, Patents, Policy Wordings, Presentations, Scientific, Software, Surveys, User Guides, Veterinary Records/Documents, Video, Voice Over Scripts, Web Sites.